Enjoy the ride in a luxury chauffeured vehicle!
Background and objectives
The private chauffeur sector has boomed since 2013, with an ever-stronger growth until today, thus causing a new and highly competitive economy to flourish.
In such an economic context, Eurocab, the leader in the metropolitan area of Clermont-Ferrand and more broadly in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, has well understood the stakes of enhancing its online visibility and of digitizing its booking system in order to stand out from its competitors.
Click2Cell’s approach and results
Eurocab entrusted Click2Cell, Smart Mobility Partner, with completely redesigning their website – from the logo to the brand’s visual identity and the online booking system. Designed as a user-friendly site, with rich features, Eurocab’s brand new website is available on PC, or any other mobile platform, and allows to:
• present the company and its services,
• book and pay online,
• send email and text confirmations,
• all this thanks to a web-based administration console – a custom-built tool designed to manage the website and online reservations.
Besides the technical development, Click2Cell also supports Eurocab through its online referencing, thanks to various actions:
• semantic optimization of the site content (selection of the right keywords allowing to improve ranking in search results; improvement of the navigation through the admin dashboard, etc.),
• recommendations on the creation of links and content (“white paper” on good practices),
• lead generation through Eurocab’s website: increase of the site’s traffic and the conversion rate using SEO,
• regular follow up and optimizations over time.
The Eurocab team was originally composed of two people (back in 2013), this team grew rapidly thanks to its diverse business activities (chauffeur-driven car service, medical transport, car hire for events, car hire, etc.). The company currently has 15 chauffeurs and several luxury vehicles, and ranks as the first chauffeured vehicle network in the metropolitan area of Clermont-Ferrand.